The Swedish star gave us a preview of his upcoming remix of Lenny Kravitz’ ‘Superlove’ last Saturday at Ultra Music Festival. I’ll have the rest of the videos we took uploaded very soon so everyone can check them out. Meanwhile, here’s the preview of the track:
Especially for those having a hard time getting back to work after this weekend, here’s the latest episode of Avicii’s podcast, with an Ingrosso guest mix to go along with it. Tracklist below, enjoy!
01. Avicii vs. Nicky Romero – Nicktim
02. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso feat. Ryan Tedder – Calling (Lose My Mind) [Refune / Universal]
03. Qulinez – Troll [Size]
04. M83 – Midnight City (Eric Prydz Remix) [Naive]
05. Axwell – Feel The Vibe (Till The Morning Comes) [Nero]
06. Albin Myers – Hells Bells [Dim Mak]
07. Hard Rock Sofa – Quasar [Axtone]
Sebastian Ingrosso Guest Mix:
08. Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party – Antidote [EMI]
09. Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello & Alesso – Eclipse (Why Am I Doing This?) [White]
10. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound [EMI]
11. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Erik Hecht – Walking Alone [Phazing] w/ Eric Prydz – 2Night [Pryda]
12. Michael Brun – Rise (Dirty South Edit) [Phazing]
We’re back from Miami! I got tons of good stuff for yall from Miami Music Week and of course Ultra fest. I’ll have that post finished very soon for you guys, I managed to get 40+ videos that I’m working on uploading to our Youtube so those that missed it can get another look from the crowd’s point of view.
For now let’s get going with all the new tracks that have been either previewed or released this last week. We’ve been hearing the preview’s of Thomas Gold’s ‘Sing 2 Me’ for a while now, and the track was finally released a couple days back on Axtone Records:
Textbook collaboration, really allowing you to hear the combination of each DJ’s signature sounds and styles. Love Chris Lake’s progressive sounds with Lazy Rich’s electro beats, and the vocals add the perfect touch:
Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour films, music, books, paintings, poems, photographs, conversations, dreams, trees, architecture, street signs, clouds, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable. Originality is non-existent. Don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. And remember what Jean-Luc Godard once said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.
Warning: The tracks available for download on this website
are only samples. This website is for preview purposes only
and all music should be deleted within 24 hours. If you like a
track, buy it and support the artist. The content here is not
hosted by Seek and Download. If you have a questions or
would like a link removed, don't hesitate to e-mail us at here.